Sunday, June 16, 2013

Preparation for Tour

Cruelster and Ages are embarking on a tour. However, Cruelster will only be embarking for 2 weeks, while Ages is planning on a full-month embark. We wish them the best of luck after we leave, but this blog will serve as a chronicle (kronikal?) of our time together, lost in our minds... in another State of mind.

There will be 8 people in the van. I will do my best to give daily updates on the van line-up, so you know when we switch seats. There are two seats in the front, two rows behind that, and a half-way house in the very back for he whose behavior is not fit for social interaction and must thusly be placed in social isolation. There isn't a lot of room for everyone's luggage, so I am excited to update this blog with information regarding how much stuff everyone has brought, especially if there is too much.

Our first show is in Toledo, the most important city in the world for human traffickers. We are worried about losing some of our band members to these people, but not too worried at all. After that, I think we are playing in Milwaukee, the most important city in the world for human traffickers. The most important city in the world for cheese makers

My name is Whiz because of my GPA. The other Cruelster members are Piss (my twin), Kid Gone Crazy (the skinner), and Yes-Yes (our psycho master). I do not know if they will post on this blog, but at least keep an eye out for documentation of their psychotic behaviors, as well as information regarding members of Ages' behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment